Cloud EngineerLocation Bratislava Employment type Full time employment Salary starting from 2000 EUR (depending on your skills level)
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced cloud engineer.
ScopeWe are looking for someone who has the foresight and expertise to define the cloud landscape, while being the person able to help the customer and other teams succeed in the cloud journey. As a Cloud Engineer, you will facilitate, communicate, design and guide the implementation of cloud technical blueprints. You will ultimately be responsible for matching the technical design specifications with the needs of customers, but also help project managers and cloud engineers understand these requirements with clarity.
Requirements• Proven technical expertise in cloud technology and architecture SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Digital Transformation related topics
• Multiple years of experience as an operations engineer, ideally with DevOps experience
• Scripting skills (bash / python), with Linux environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
• Technical knowledge in any of the following areas: Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) or Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry)
• A natural confidence with your communication and team skills, while being fluent in English
• The right mindset for DevOps, knowing the processes and the common tools (development pipeline, continuous delivery, automated testing, application analytics)
CompanyOur client is the IT solutions provider of major banking group and is responsible for the development, implementation and servicing of banking software and its operations. Approximately 4,000 people work with us in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia. Company acts as the governance unit and is responsible for financial control for all IT entities in banking group.
Company and subsidiaries provide group-wide and shared solutions as well as data centre operations.
As part of the banking group they are a strategic partner of our customers, who receive the best service for the best price. They ensure group-wide alignment of applications and standards while maintaining a high-quality service at local level through our subsidiaries. At group level, they support strategic business initiatives through common application development.
Benefits- Coaching, training on-the-job, as well as professional training opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Active involvement in current challenges of the banking industry
- A market competitive salary with employee benefits