Front-End DeveloperLocation Bratislava Employment type Full-time Salary 1200 - 3000 eur/m (depending on skill level)
ScopeWhat will you do?
advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of application user interfaces
• Translate, with high fidelity, UI/UX designs and wireframes into functional and robust web pages using a combination of markup and
• Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms using bootstrap.
• Understand responsive web design to create layouts that render appropriately on a variety of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, PC).
working with RESTful based JSON and XML document exchange to create dynamic and asynchronous functionality.
• Leverage popular front-end component libraries to implement complex visual layouts efficiently and effectively.
• 10% Configuration – maintenance tasks
• 10 % Change request/defect analysis
RequirementsWhat should you have
Hands on experience in Frontend development of at least one year (excluding school projects)
Experience in the digital industry (e-commerce, social media and mobile) is a plus
Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to quickly understand business requirements
Willingness to travel to client site is required- client based projects (West Europe)
CompanyGlobal business and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry.
Professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer their clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Benefits- Work in perspective dynamic multi-national project environment
- Perspective, transparent life-time career development
- Personal development (internal training, external certification, etc.)
- Attractive salary package
- Professional working environment (smartphone also for personal purpose; fast mobile internet 10GB per month, laptop...)
- Professional working conditions (full paid luncheon vouchers, gift vouchers, and International per diems above prescribed government levels, medical care…)