Reporting specialistLocation Bratislava Employment type TPP Salary 1500 - 2400 EUR + bonus
We are looking for a new colleague to join growing Project management office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Scope- Coordinate and manage database activities to support application development projects.
- Prepare financial and operational reporting, automated jobs as needed.
- Manage data exporting and importing across database systems
- Prepare database project status reports to project manager.
- Work with programmers, QA team and security personnel to execute database projects according to customer requirements.
- Provide database connectivity and access support throughout the organization.
- Assist in optimizing database for operational and performance efficiency.
- Assist in database management, maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Assist in database enhancements and modifications as per business requests.
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of database systems.
- Prepare documentations of all database procedures and guidelines.
Requirements- Database and data Management
- Advanced SQL experience (1-2 + years – ledger reporting, operation reporting), MySQL preferably
- Jira advanced knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft Excel advanced level is welcome
- Sharepoint advanced level is welcome
- English languages (oral and written) – fluent
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good organizational skills
CompanyOur client is a Finnish financial company, a pioneer in the field of financial technology and mobile consumer lending. Since 2005, the company has expanded its operations into more than 20 countries across Europe, North America and the APAC region. Currently, with their banking license and established Big Data technology, they are poised to establish themselves as a leading mobile bank at the cutting edge of the digital revolution in the banking sector.
Benefits- Fast growing company with start up plus culture
- Learning and working on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
- Opportunity to use English on daily bases
- Challenging environment where innovative ideas are implemented, supported and highly appreciated
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
- Smoothies and fruit
- 4 sick days/ year
- Sporting opportunities