Site Reliability EngineerLocation Bratislava Employment type Full Time Employment Salary 1500 - 3500 eur/m (depending on skill level)
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help our client improve their system architecture and evolve Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery platforms.
- Build, maintain and improve next generation system architecture the "Infrastructure as Code" way
- Be responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
- Build and evolve CI/CD platforms with the goal of moving changes to production faster and safer
- Develop tools and processes for better utilization of underlying compute resources
- Create documentation materials and mentor other teams regarding designed solutions and technology
RequirementsSkills and work experience
- 3+ years of system administrator or infrastructure experience is welcome
- A self-starter who takes pride in job ownership and creates ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience in scripting using Bash or Python
- Configuration management tools: Ansible is preferable
- Container orchestration and resource management: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker -preferrable
- Strong background on Linux based systems; Redhat
- Good knowledge of AWS; EC2 instances, networking
- Basic understanding of software best practices such as Agile-based development, Devops, coding guidelines, code reviews etc.
- Welcomed experience with Kafka, MySQL, Haproxy, Nginx, git, Bamboo, Jenkins, JBoss, Hadoop, ...
- Team player
CompanyOur client is a Finnish financial company, a pioneer in the field of mobile financial technology. Since 2005, the company has expanded its operations into more than 20 countries across Europe, North America and the APAC region. Currently, with their banking license and established Big Data technology, they are poised to establish themselves as a leading mobile bank at the cutting edge of the digital revolution in the banking sector.
- Fast growing company with start up plus culture
- To learn and work on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Challenging environment where innovative ideas are implemented, supported and highly appreciated
- Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
- Smoothies and fruit
- 4 sick days/ year
- Sporting opportunities