Cloud ManagerMiesto Bratislava Dátum nástupu By agreement Druh pracovného pomeru Full-time Plat / Cena Basic wage component starting at 1700 eur/m (Your competencies, qualifications and experience will be carefully considered and your final offer may be higher)
Join our client´ s new innovative and technology driven unit combining dynamic technology driven spirit of a start-up with the backing of well established Group!
Náplň práceYour role as a Cloud Manager would be to:
- Define and improve our client´s public cloud solutions in close alignment with the technology team as well as various stakeholders
- Understand offering of individual cloud providers, establish appropriate relationship with key personnel
- Manage service delivery in particular ensure that external SLA are maintained and monitor cloud & service provider SLAs.
- Articulate and enforce cloud oversight methodology in orchestration with Information Security, Compliance, Legal and Risk Management to ensure that all cloud-related operational risks are within risk appetite, legal and regulatory constraints
Orchestrating cross-domain activities in cloud risk management during the on-boarding of new distribution partners or major changes to the architecture of IT landscape.
PožiadavkyYou will likely have:
- 3+ years of experience managing complex Cloud & IT infrastructure and working with high demand Engineering and customer organizations.
- Experience with running large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centres leveraging public & private cloud
- Experience designing and delivering secure cloud solution on AWS is a must, IBM Cloud is a plus
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a precise and concise way.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills. Leadership and management skills are very advantageous.
- Inherent passion and proven knowledge in strategic technology development, digital transformation and the inherent regulatory challenges.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of cloud technology.
- Experience with DevOps & ITIL approach is a must
- Experience in IT Security is a plus.
- University degree in IT or a relevant degree with excellent scores in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related fields.
- Experience in the insurance industry, its markets, players and regulatory constraints is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of end-to-end business processes in (life) insurance businesses are a plus.
- Fluent in English.
O spoločnostiOur client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
The site in Bratislava with more than 1000 employees is one of the youngest, yet the 3rd biggest location in the group globally and is growing continuously.
Výhody- Flexible working time: In agreement with the line manager, employees have the flexibility to choose working hours from 6:00 hours to 22:00 hours, split the day or work from home. Overtime hours are compensated or substituted by time off.
- Training & Development: Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education etc.
- Vacation Days: All employees receive extra 5 vacation days in addition to the minimum required by Slovak law.
- Climate change: Subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price with a defined maximum.
- Public transportation benefit: Our client contributes 50% of the Annual Public Transport Ticket valid on ZONE 100 + 101 Annual Public Transport Ticket.
- Lunch allowance: Employees receive fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in given month.
- Special events: Paid leave or other forms of support when special events occur in your life (wedding, child birth, sickness..).
.. And many more that we will gladly discuss with you further down the line!