Data ScientistMiesto Bratislava Dátum nástupu By agreement Druh pracovného pomeru Full Time Employment Plat / Cena Basic wage component starting at 2600 eur/month (your final offer may be higher, depending on your competencies and skills)
We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist who will join our clients team focused on data science and analytics providing data science environments, professional services and custom advanced analytics solutions.
Náplň práceYour key focus area on this position will be the migration/ update and on-going development and support for a cloud based, web-scraping & price modelling tool that provides insights on policy pricing.
Your role will be to:
* Design, develop, test and maintain architecture and systems for modelling & advanced analytics processes.
* Employ a variety of languages & tools to combine systems together, ensuring that the architecture & systems will support the needs of Business.
* Convert data codes from R to Python.
* Support actively Swiss Business Unit.
Požiadavky* University level education, e.g Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering Discipline
* At least 3 years relevant experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer in an advanced analytics environment
* Experience with commercial software development or contribution to open-source software development projects
* Advanced knowledge & high degree of competence with Python
* Knowledge / competence in a range of programming languages / technologies combined with a desire and aptitude to broaden that experience (VBA, R, SQL, MySQL, Matlab, CI/CD toolsets)
* Ability to work effectively in a global organization, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity.
* Fluent in English (spoken and written).
O spoločnostiOur client is Global insurance company delivering services in more than 170 countries, successfully running a Service Center in Bratislava since 2006 with 180 employees currently. The company provides actuarial and financial services including actuarial modeling, reporting, software development & maintenance of financial data calculation, change management processes, support in Finance planning and performance management, IT enterprise application services, GI Claims analytics.
Výhody* Global company with international teams
* Possibility for further career development
* Interesting remuneration package
* Daily use of English