DevOps ArchitectMiesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru Full time employment Plat / Cena 3000- 4500 EUR monthly (gross)
Do you have experience with DevOps, automation solutions and architecture? Wanna be part of architecture team designing new system architecture based on microservices? We might be looking for you!
Náplň práce- Design and architect next generation system architecture and automation solutions
- Research and evaluation of technologies and building POC on top of them
- Developing new ideas and enhancements based on contact with stakeholders, internal customers, development teams and support teams
- Building and evolving CI/CD platforms with the goal of moving changes to production faster and safer
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices
- Act as consultancy matter expert for development and operations teams during various stages of implementation
- Create documentation materials and mentor other teams regarding new designed solutions and technology
- Build, maintain and improve next generation system architecture the "Infrastructure as Code" way
- Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliablility of the system
- Develop tools and processes for better utilization of underlying compute resources
- Create documentation materials and mentor other teams regarding designed solutions and technology
Požiadavky- Strong infrastructure experience / 3+ years of the system administrator
- Strong background in Linux based systems like Redhat/Centos
- Extensive experience in shell scripting and automation using Bash or Python
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible - preferable
- Experience with container orchestration and resource management: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker - preferable
- Good knowledge of AWS; EC2 instances, networking
- Basic understanding of software best practices such as Agile-based development, DevOps, coding guidelines, code reviews, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience with Kafka, Mysql, HAproxy, Nginx, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, JBoss, Hadoop, ...
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Terraform
- Programming skills in Groovy, Java, ...
O spoločnostiOur client is a Finnish financial company, a pioneer in the field of financial technology and mobile consumer lending. Since 2005, the company has expanded its operations into more than 20 countries across Europe, North America and the APAC region. Currently, with their banking license and established Big Data technology, they are poised to establish themselves as a leading mobile bank at the cutting edge of the digital revolution in the banking sector.
Výhody- Fast growing company with start up plus culture
- Learning and working on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Challenging environment where innovative ideas are implemented, supported and highly appreciated
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
- Smoothies and fruit
- 4 sick days/ year
- Sporting opportunities