Java Solution ArchitectMiesto Bratislava/ Vienna Dátum nástupu By agreement Druh pracovného pomeru Full Time Employment Plat / Cena We are obliged to cite the minimum possible salary of 864 eur/month but your salary may be higher depending on your skills and experience (up to approx 4000 eur/month)
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect with skills in Java.
Náplň práceAs a Java Solution Architect you will be accountable for the architecture and design of solutions meeting business needs in support of a given portfolio.
- Represent Technology Strategy & Architecture in programs/initiatives
- Create key aspects of the Business Case for a given solution with PM support
- Provide Work Effort Sizing with PM support
- Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- Author end to end high level design, including requirements traceability. Provide solutions where Strategic Architecture gaps exist.
- Ensure alignment of initiative level high and low designs against the agreed architectures and technology strategies.
- Provide continuous feedback between strategic and solutions architecture.
- Promote adherence of designs to bank policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to the architecture governance processes
- Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models.
PožiadavkyPersonality requirements and skills
- Extensive experience in information technology and at least 2 years of experience with technology architecture
- Java EE expertise
- Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural “views”
- Broad based IT knowledge and experience (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases)
- Application development knowledge and experience (Distributed Services, Design, Analysis)
- Industry best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, Rational Unified Process, IEEE-1471, etc…)
- Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
- Strong skills in UML modeling and in addition to Java at least one technology stack (Middleware, Security, SOA etc)
- Experience in architecting/designing in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies
- English - advanced
- Availability to travel 3 days per week to Vienna office
O spoločnostiOur client is the IT solutions provider of major banking group and is responsible for the development, implementation and servicing of banking software and its operations. Approximately 4,000 people work with us in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia. Company acts as the governance unit and is responsible for financial control for all IT entities in banking group.
Company and subsidiaries provide group-wide and shared solutions as well as data centre operations.
As part of the banking group they are a strategic partner of our customers, who receive the best service for the best price. They ensure group-wide alignment of applications and standards while maintaining a high-quality service at local level through our subsidiaries. At group level, they support strategic business initiatives through common application development.
Výhody- Work with new technologies and on new group level projects
- Coaching, on-the-job-training, and professional training opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Attractive career opportunities, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- Performance related financial bonuses