Microsoft Identity and Cloud Services Specialist (Azure/ Office 365/ Active Directory)Miesto Bratislava Dátum nástupu By agreement Druh pracovného pomeru Full- Time Plat / Cena Minimum salary we are obliged by law to cite is 864 eur/month, the final offer may be higher (up to cca 3500 eur/month) depending on your skills and experience.
Looking for a skilled MS identity and cloud services professional for a client from banking industry.
Náplň práceIn this role you will be responsible for supporting design and operation of Microsoft on-premise identity solution as well as solutions based on Microsoft cloud infrastructure services.
Your responsibilities shall include:
* Provide technical consultancy in an enteprise Office 365/Azure level project (involving multiple countries and legal entities)
* Designing and implementing overall Microsoft Identity infrastructure along with the latest Microsoft cloud solutions
* Preparing the overall solution architecture with Governance, Architecture and Security Teams,
* Supporting integration of new applications and services with Microsoft cloud solutions and/or Microsoft on-premise identity infrastructure (Active Directory / Active Directory Federation Services)
* Supporting/supervising day-to-day operations of both on-premise and cloud Microsoft infrastructure solutions
* Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures
* Evaluate new technologies for cloud environments in order to implement new functionality in integrated manner
* Stay current on cloud industry trends
Požiadavky* Deep knowledge in Microsoft cloud and identity solutions, especially in :
o Active Directory,
o Active Directory Federation Services,
o Microsoft Identity Manager,
o Azure AD Connect
o Azure Active Directory and Office 365 cloud services (Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Teams, Cloud App Security, Priviledged Identity Management, Azure Information Protection, Azure MFA)
• Experience with networking, application and security protocols especially with
o TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTP/TLS,
o NTLM, Kerberos, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect,
* Windows Server OS administration experience and scripting knowledge, especially powershell
* Ability to provide detailed architectural documentation, good written and oral presentation skills
* Microsoft certifications are welcome; especially MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016/2012, MCSA: Cloud Platform
* Fluent English
* Willingness to travel apx. 2 days per month to Vienna
O spoločnostiOur client is an IT services provider for a major European banking Group. As part of of the Group our client´s company provides development, implementation and integration as well as operations of group-wide IT solutions for the international banking business and therefore plays a strategic role within the Group.
Výhody* An autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team in international environment
* Employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
* Guaranteed competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualification.
* Flexible working time
* Possibility of home office
* Additional vacation days
* Opportunity to speak English on daily basis
* Attractive annual performance related financial bonus
* Friendly, helpful team and many more