SAP Solution ManagerMiesto Bratislava/Vieden Dátum nástupu by agreement Druh pracovného pomeru TPP Plat / Cena a guarantee for a competitive and performance-related salary. By law we are obliged to advertise minimal salary which is 864 EUR gross/month with possibility to be higher depending on lenght of your experience and your professional skills
We are looking for an SAP expert for an international bank group!
Náplň práceIN YOUR NEW ROLE YOU WILL:
• be responsible for operating the sAFI Product (E2E view)
• act as a contact person for business and IT
• demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions to develop solution options to meet client requirements
• develop together with the architects a business architecture strategy based on the strategy of the company's customers and a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
• have strong alignment with Business Analysts for Accounting processes (especially with SAP Accounting for Financial Instruments).
• apply a structured approach to capture perspective of the finance function including, business capabilities, business and technology processes, organization & people, technology, data and information
• effectively communicate with client leadership and business owners within client finance functions and related teams to identify areas of opportunity, challenges and drive change
• conduct and document complex business processes
PožiadavkyYOU ARE BEST EQUIPPED FOR THESE TASKS IF YOU:
• have already gained Accounting and/or Finance and have a proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle (education in Accounting and/or Finance is preferred)
• have hands-on experience with SAP Finance solutions
• are familiar with end-to-end SAP concepts
• have the ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate them across disparate systems
• have the ability to learn new concepts, business processes and software quickly and know how to use technology to solve business problems with an analytical approach
• are able to work in a fast-paced environment
• bring strong verbal and written communication skills, strong time-management and organizational skills
O spoločnostiOur client is the IT solutions provider of major banking group and is responsible for the development, implementation and servicing of banking software and its operations. Approximately 4,000 people work with us in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia. Company acts as the governance unit and is responsible for financial control for all IT entities in banking group.
Company and subsidiaries provide group-wide and shared solutions as well as data centre operations.
As part of the banking group they are a strategic partner of our customers, who receive the best service for the best price. They ensure group-wide alignment of applications and standards while maintaining a high-quality service at local level through our subsidiaries. At group level, they support strategic business initiatives through common application development.
Výhody- Coaching, training on-the-job, as well as professional training opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Active involvement in current challenges of the banking industry
- A market competitive salary with employee benefits