Software developer (.NET)Miesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru Full time employment Plat / Cena starting from 1500 EUR (depending on your skills level)
On behalf of our client we are looking for a talented .NET developer to join client's migration team in Bratislava. The team is responsible for designing and implementing new features in the Microsoft stack of technologies.
Náplň práce· Design and implement new features, finish the feature development by closing all the work items in the Definition of Done document
· Analyze and refactor the product architecture and existing code.
· Implement and continually adjusts the execution of the SW development and test strategies to ensure that product quality meet agreed targets
· Effectively collaborate with all team members, getting the user-stories delivered on-time and in good shape, contributing to both SW development and testing activities
· Implement a strategy of decreasing and preventing issues in the product, while increasing the product team speed.
· Implement acceptance and unit tests for product quality
· Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation
· Convert user stories and use cases into clean code with modern software design patterns
· Interact with customer support engineers to gather requirements, and handle support escalations as required
• 5+ years of Application design and Development Experience specifically with .Net Framework.
• Strong C#, OOP, and .NET Design Fundamentals.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms with data structures, and an understanding of the computational complexity of algorithms.
• Knowledge of modern design patterns of distributed applications and experience working with relative and object-oriented databases.
• Practical experience in the application of modern approaches and techniques for automated testing.
• Strong knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes, and Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
• Ability to read and write technical documentation in English.
• Ability to work independently and interface with remote teams.
• Experience with O365, CSOM, or Microsoft Graph API is a big advantage
• Asynchronous programming
• TDD, SOLID
• Class diagram
• Knowledge of basic UML diagrams
O spoločnostiThe market leading provider of solutions to move, manage and protect content within enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises.
Výhody• Annual performance bonus payment
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time
• Work from home
• English and German language classrooms
• Long term career development