Test Expert /Swiss startup project/Miesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru TPP Plat / Cena from 1000 EUR/month/full-time based on your experience
This is a rare opportunity to join a new business unit within an established company; combining the dynamic spirit of a startup with the backing of Swiss Re's strong organisation.
Náplň práceAs Test Expert, you will support the Test Manager in various areas along the testing process (test strategy, test preparation, test execution, defect management, quality gate governance, etc.) and assist with creation of all test artefacts for each of the end to end customer journey flows (happy and unhappy path) through the online portal, and then assist with test execution of the same. Validation of tests will be against the portal, the 3rd party integrations and document outputs.
• You coordinate, execute and support the test preparation and the text execution across our full end-to-end landscape
• You support the full testing process
• You log and track defects
• You support regression testing and oversee automated regression pack(s)
Požiadavky• Primary life insurance experience and/or portal testing
• Browser testing
• Testing of 3rd party integrations
• Functional test artefact preparation from business requirements (Creation of test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
• Test execution
• Test automation
• Defect logging
• Understanding of test automation
• You are fluent in English
O spoločnostiOur client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
The site in Bratislava with more than 1000 employees is one of the youngest, yet the 3rd biggest location in the group globally and is growing continuously.
Výhody- Flexible working time: In agreement with the line manager, employees have the flexibility to choose working hours from 6:00 hours to 22:00 hours, split the day or work from home. Overtime hours are compensated or substituted by time off.
- Training & Development: Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education etc.
- Vacation Days: All employees receive extra 5 vacation days in addition to the minimum required by Slovak law.
- Climate change: Subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price with a defined maximum.
- Public transportation benefit: Our client contributes 50% of the Annual Public Transport Ticket valid on ZONE 100 + 101 Annual Public Transport Ticket.
- Lunch allowance: Employees receive fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in given month.
- Special events: Paid leave or other forms of support when special events occur in your life (wedding, child birth, sickness..).
.. And many more that we will gladly discuss with you further down the line!