Test LeadMiesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru Full time employment Plat / Cena Minimum base salary is from 2700 EUR gross/month
Become a part of a growing and dynamic entrepreneurial team within the one of the internationally known insurance company.
Náplň práce- You will be the IT Test Lead within EMEA Technology & Operations department.
- As Test Lead, you contribute to the test strategy, you champion automated testing, and you lead the E2E testing process of the individual releases. At the same time, you are hands-on and contribute to the automation of test cases.
- By owning the test strategy, you are strongly fostering the automated testing in order to enable frequent releases, and you continuously optimize testing towards high quality at reasonable costs. You lead the E2E testing for the frequent releases where provide new features to our customers are provided. You are responsible for test planning, test case management, defect management and the coordination of the E2E test with various stakeholders.
- You lead a team consisting of internal and external test experts. You are hands-on and support in the automation of test cases.
- You bring in your understanding of and solid experience in the relevant concepts, including "shifting left" testing, continuous integration and delivery, behavioral driven testing, and virtualized testing / mocking.
Požiadavky- Automated testing, incl. hands-on experience in automation of test cases with relevant tools and frameworks (for instance Selenium, RestAssured, Tosca)
- Testing in agile software development methodology
- Test strategy development
- Test Management
- Stakeholder management
- Test case management
- Defect management
- Trainings in test management and automated testing
- Fluent in English
O spoločnostiOur client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
The site in Bratislava with more than 1000 employees is one of the youngest, yet the 3rd biggest location in the group globally and is growing continuously.
Výhody- Flexible working time: In agreement with the line manager, employees have the flexibility to choose working hours from 6:00 hours to 22:00 hours, split the day or work from home. Overtime hours are compensated or substituted by time off.
- Training & Development: Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education etc.
- Vacation Days: All employees receive extra 5 vacation days in addition to the minimum required by Slovak law.
- Climate change: Subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price with a defined maximum.
- Public transportation benefit: Our client contributes 50% of the Annual Public Transport Ticket valid on ZONE 100 + 101 Annual Public Transport Ticket.
- Lunch allowance: Employees receive fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in given month.
- Special events: Paid leave or other forms of support when special events occur in your life (wedding, child birth, sickness..).
.. And many more that we will gladly discuss with you further down the line!