.NET developerMiesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru TPP Plat / Cena starting from 1500 EUR (depending on your skills level)
We are looking for C#,.NET SW Developer, who will strengthen one of client's scrum teams and support organization to deliver committed functionality to internationally successful medical product.
Náplň práceYour overall responsibility will be:
Software development according to project standards, designing of relevant functionality, testing and documentation.
You will engage closely with architects and engineering teams to build new software platform used to control, service and maintain hundreds of thousands of company instruments and various other systems world-wide. Working on challenging tasks to enable integration of medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data.
Additional objectives of the position
• Active contribution to the team improvement
• Supporting open culture and cooperation
• Improving own competences continuously
• Communication and cooperation within global organization
• Working agile
• Supporting team spirit and team goals
•Experience in development in C#
•Experiences with .NET, UML, design patterns
•Practice with agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban) is advance
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good attitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
O spoločnostiOur client is a provider of medical solutions with leading competence and innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration.Thanks to acquisitions in laboratory diagnostics, company became the first truly diagnostics company in the world that combines imaging and lab diagnostics, therapy solutions and medical information by consulting and service support. Company delivers a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
Výhody• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)