Frontend Developer (Angular & Artificial Intelligence)Location Bratislava Employment type TPP Salary 1900+ € /m(depending on skill level)
ScopeWe are building new software products based on the most modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies. We are opening new senior and junior positions for data scientists, front-end and back-end (or full-stack) developers in predevelopment and prototyping teams. Team members will be working on predevelopment tasks in area of image and data processing in products assisting the radiologist, physicians, and patient during their daily routines, using microservices, data-analytics, and machine learning technologies, with deployments into cloud data center or on hospital premises.
For the position of Front-End Developer, we are looking for senior and junior candidates which can apply their programming skills to implement and professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application in predevelopment and prototyping phase.
· Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface in Angular 7+ framework.
· Incorporate user feedbacks and adjust the user interface to new requests and product features.
· Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture.
· Document and hand-over the proof-of-concept to product development team
· Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface (predevelopment phase)
· Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with Angular or another web framework
· Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 programming
· Experiences or knowledge of problematics of responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
· Communication and presentation skills in English
· Experience with browser testing and debugging
· Experience with backed development, DevOps, or Docker and Kubernetes technologies are beneficial
CompanyOur client is a provider of medical solutions with leading competence and innovative strength in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including information technology and system integration.Thanks to acquisitions in laboratory diagnostics, company became the first truly diagnostics company in the world that combines imaging and lab diagnostics, therapy solutions and medical information by consulting and service support. Company delivers a comprehensive range of solutions - from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
Benefits• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)